Words and Things

A montreal paul's electronic scrapbook- thoughts gathered together may end up having their meetings reported on here.

Sunday, September 24, 2006


Moving Right Along....
I'm still running into or hearing from people who say they say me on TV on that day. Today it was someone I hadn't seen in years.
The differance now is that I'm not into talking about it like I was. There was a time when it was really good for me to talk about it. But now, it's like I've said everything there is (for me) to say about it. I'm still feeling some side effects but there's not much more to say about that either.
But I really am grateful to everyone who's contacted me to make sure I was OK and to wish me well.
BUT, after its production was interurrupted by events, I've finally completed my fourth zine. I really like the covers on this one. It's called Impressions of People Making Impressions on People.

It's mostly verse. It includes a poem from A.J. Klein, the first (other than me) to submit stuff for this thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home