Words and Things

A montreal paul's electronic scrapbook- thoughts gathered together may end up having their meetings reported on here.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Calming Down

I'm very tired, but still on edge. Today's events have taken their toll. Now they're saying that one student has died, and that there was only one gunman, who also died. But there are 19 injured, many seriously. Hopefully there'll be no further deaths. Earlier they were saying that there were "multiple gunmen" and they were going through the building looking for them.

How can one heal all the hurt caused here? If I am hurt, and was at the other end of the building from the shootings, what about those who were there? What about those who were shot? What about those who love them? I can only imagine what they're going through. So much pain- and for what? But I've heard from friends who've said they're thinking about me. Let all the love in the people around the people hurt by this enfold them, and comfort them. That's my prayer for tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home