Words and Things

A montreal paul's electronic scrapbook- thoughts gathered together may end up having their meetings reported on here.

Friday, September 15, 2006

I'll try going to sleep soon...honestly

A couple of friends of mine who'd heard about what happened invited me over for dinner this evening. It was very nice of them and it was good to see them again. It was also good to see their two year old child. Although he's getting to saying "no" (well, "non", actually) and can be a bit difficult, it was just so nice to see them with him. It was difficult not to smile. They told me "We're never bored with him around." Having a child takes away a lot of freedom, but I can see that there are compensations.

I'm going to try seeing a play tommorrow evening. Hopefully I'll be able to sit still through it. I was already on edge before, even more so now. At least I'm not over the edge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home