Words and Things

A montreal paul's electronic scrapbook- thoughts gathered together may end up having their meetings reported on here.

Friday, September 22, 2006

I recently wrote a song tht includes the lines "Feels like I had an anxiety party/Now I'm left with the hangover".

It's been another one of those times. My concentration, never great, has been just awful. I don't have post-traumatic stress disorder or anything, but I haven't been feeling like myself. It's like there's no centre to me right now. I'm just scattered all over the place. It's a bit worrying, because I do have stuff I want to do, and also stuff I need to do, like, well, work. So far it hasn't been a huge problem at work because we all went through the same thing, so we've all been feeling sort of the same way, but I seem to be taking longest to recover- I just hope it doesn't linger too long.

At home this late on a Friday night? 'fraid so. See, I'm going out of town tommorrow, and that means getting up at half past six tommorrow, so a late night in the state I'm in makes no sense. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home