Words and Things

A montreal paul's electronic scrapbook- thoughts gathered together may end up having their meetings reported on here.

Monday, September 25, 2006



I’m Back

I feel much better today. Last week was difficult. Wednesday I got worse. One of my co-workers told me today that late last week I had a worry line on my forehead just above the bridge of my nose, in the shape of a frown.

I felt like my own shadow, even over most of the weekend. It felt like my voice was a hollow whisper. But yesterday was a good day. I was at a multicultural festival in Cabot Square where I saw a number of friends, as well as someone I hadn’t seen in ages. Then, yesterday evening I went to a show. Again I saw a number of friends, some of whom I hadn’t seen in a while. As I was going home, I realized that the spark in me that makes me come alive was back.

The stress sure hasn’t gone away, but at least it’s not as overwhelming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home