Words and Things

A montreal paul's electronic scrapbook- thoughts gathered together may end up having their meetings reported on here.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Still tired, but differantly this time

I'm tired today because last night I went to a spoken word event- I stayed only for part of it. Either poets and poetry fans can make do with less sleep than me, or they don't work 9-5. To be fair, I was already run down from my earlier insomnia. Anyway, it was good to get more connected into that scene, because I'd like to get into reading. I like to write and I like to perform. I love it when poetry becomes sound. To me, poetry is sound- even when I read it silently to myself, I'm hearing the sounds of words playing off each other. "Words playing"- I like that....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home