Words and Things

A montreal paul's electronic scrapbook- thoughts gathered together may end up having their meetings reported on here.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Ending With Indian Food

This evening I ended one of my volunteer engagements in a way that felt good- at a volunteer appreciation dinner, with good Indian food, where the conversation flowed as did the wine. It helped to raise my spirits.

My hope is that I can focus my energies a bit better. This is especially important at this time of year, when I tend to be lacking in the energy department.

I still have things to keep me busy though. I have this show I'm doing tommorrow, then I may have a street theatre project with UTIL and maybe a resumption of "Dictatorship of Debt" or its spinoff, "A Golden Opportunity".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home