Words and Things

A montreal paul's electronic scrapbook- thoughts gathered together may end up having their meetings reported on here.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

I've Been Travelin'

well, just to Quebec City for a meeting and then back. I've been travelling more lately thanks to my job, and also thanks to my job, I have a steady income, some of which can be spent on travelling for fun. Speaking of which: when I told a friend about this little trip, he said that he enjoys being in other places, "It's getting to them that's a pain in the arse." I tend to agree, although last summer's trip out east was an exception- destinations were less important- I was enjoying going through places to get to other places. The weather being gorgeous sure helped though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home