Words and Things

A montreal paul's electronic scrapbook- thoughts gathered together may end up having their meetings reported on here.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Who Reads The National Post?

Part of a feature headline in today’s issue: “How Hiring a Maid Could Help Solve Problems in Your Relationship”

…as long as you don’t end up sleeping with the maid – a definate relationship no-no, as far as I can tell

You know, it would have been good if somebody had given me this piece of advice before...before…sniff!...well, it’s no use crying over the spilt milk that the maid could have cleaned up. I must look to the future. Now let’s see…money…I’ll need to get some more of that. Hopefully my cabaret theatre project will end up on Broadway and make me a millionaire before yet another relationship hits stormy weather. Unfortunately, this could prove to be a race against time – a race that, in the long run, we all must lose. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home