Words and Things

A montreal paul's electronic scrapbook- thoughts gathered together may end up having their meetings reported on here.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

My New Year's Resolution is very simple and very complicated at once. It is to be easier on myself.

Looking back over the past year- and years- I see that I often think and feel in certain ways and think and but simultaneously feel that the way I'm thinking and feeling is all wrong, and how can I be so stupid (my nagging inner voice). Needless to say, this generates considerable confusion and things invariably go wrong- and then my nagging inner voice gets to sit back and say "See? I told you so."

Also, I'll try to take on fewer obligations and work on my own creativity.

I actually made quite a lot of progress on being gentler to myself in 2006, so I'll building on that in 2007.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home