Words and Things

A montreal paul's electronic scrapbook- thoughts gathered together may end up having their meetings reported on here.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I got a really nice, thick pocket notebook at the Concordia Bookstore yesterday (not that I'm a Concordia student- not that there's anything wrong with that- I just live near Concordia). I swear by pocket notebooks. Honestly, I think that many people don't realise how many interesting things they have to say. I mean, I've heard them saying them! I often am inspired by things other people say. But they could so easily be inspired by their own thoughts and what other people say. Instead, I run off with their ideas. Sometimes it feels a bit like stealing. They just don't think about it that way, though. I guess other things are more important to them. But I love writing things- I love creating things in that way. I carry around a notebook so I can write down my thoughts and ideas. For me, the trick is not to have an idea. Ideas come easily. The trick is to remember it.

Actually, that's just the first trick. The next trick is to figure out what to do with it. That's where the work comes in.

The thirs zine, "Just a Matter of Time", is almost ready. Only a matter of actually putting it together (layout & printing & a bit more design & illustration)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home